There are plenty of things that can be done without spending a bomb every time. You can plan a trip or go for a house party together. Dinner and lunch plans can be made at home as well, and you could spice up things with trying new recipes and cocktail drinks, need not to spend huge in restaurants. So, here are top 10 fun things to do with friends without spending much
1. Plan a road trip to nearby destination –
This can be hardly 1-2 hours away from your place. You all can enjoy trekking and camping for a day or two and return home.
2. Play indoor games – This can get as exciting as you want to make it, be it the cards, video games or just truth or dare. Spend time indoors. There are many other games that you can consider playing and not just video games.
3. Cook together – Internet is a huge virtual world out there for your entertainment. Check out a random delicious recipe and try a hand and indulge your friends into it. Super fun this would be.
4. Play Halloween at home-
Dress up and use those lipsticks, eye makeup to turn yourself into a scary Goth. Have fun teasing and playing around like a ghost for a day.
5. Check out places – Those travel planner apps will let you explore amazing destinations on your phone. Study and learn about new places, make your own travel itinerary
6. Keep a scrabble competition – Hone your English and spelling skills, while you have fun playing the game together.
7. Try DIY crafts – Recycle the waste in your house, make best out of waste. You can get as creative as you want and have fun with your friends. Make pen stands, dream catchers, flower vases, wall arts and much more.
8. Arrange a game of box – This is specifically for the gamer guys who can keep playing all day long. What else can be a high spirited game than this for them? Set a goal for yourself and get going. If you’re bored of playing indoors, you can arrange for a game of football in the backyard and begin scoring goals real time. This can be super energizing and refreshing for you
9. Put in your favorite movie-
Call over your gang for a stay overnight and enjoy some cocktail drinks, homemade food and your favorite movie while you relax and unwind over the weekend.
10. Play characters – Do role plays and have fun recreating your favorite movie characters and act them out. This is a super fun activity that lets you hone your drama and acting skills as well.
If you guys are passionate about short vacation plans, go ahead and make them without spending a bomb. If you plan well in advance you can get done with arrangements at less than your budget as well. So, there’s no need to spend huge for having fun, you see?
You may also like:
Adventure Travel Activities
Essential Skills For Adventure Travel
HERE'S WHY YOU NEED TO PREPARE A TRAVEL BUCKET LIST