A Land of Perfect synchronization of Ancient and Modern Cultures - Beijing Tourist Information Revealed
Beijing is a mixture of modernity and history and it has come to the most complex historical places of the world. During our trip in Beijing, we could witness the country move seamlessly between the past and the present, beckoning us to loose ourselves in this warming beauty. There are hundredths of reasons to visit the place with the help of trip planning websites.
Ten reasons to visit Beijing:
1. History of the land: The long and illustrious history of the place started thousands of years back, when its ancestors lived in caves. The land has been inhabited for 3000 years now and 34 emperors have ruled it till now, to make it culturally and historically strong.
2. Authencity: Also the city is a modern and fashionable city, the local flavors still exist. Beijing vacation planners would help us to explore its ancient temple fairs, tea houses and the integrity of this ancient city and to embrace its rich tradition.
3. Best Attractions: Beijing tourism offers lots of world’s best attractions to see for us. Some good examples are the Tiananmem square, the Imperial palace complex, the Great wall, one of the 8 wonders of the world etc.,
4. Religion: Beijing has lots of nice temples and focuses greatly on human’s religions life. The temple of heaven is the largest structure dedicated to the religion and glory of heaven.
5. Dining Paradise: Beijing is the land for many traditional cuisines to serve the taste buds of locals and tourists. There are good restaurants to serve good food here so we could boldly taste the food without bothering the health much.
6. Accommodations: Beijing is visited by thousands of people every year in their holidays, In order to meet our requirements; the place has accommodations at all levels and costs. There are more than 5000 hotels and guest houses in the country to serve the purpose.
7. Transportation: Beijing tourist information should cover its easy transportation options as it is the largest hub in Northern China with transportation links to countries all over the world .the country is also well connected with buses, taxis and subways.
8. Nightlife: Beijing has an excellent nightlife with traditional performances and acrobatic shows happening in the tea houses, with permission for adults only, and kids could snack around in the clubs and cafes.
9. Shopping: We have loads of options to shop at the Qianmen street, which is the busiest business street here, constructed about 500 years ago. The Liulichang street is ideal for shopping antiques. But whatever we wish to buy here, from bags to sweaters, handicrafts and Chinese clothes, it is all found in one shopping market.
10. Olympic Grounds: The country was the center of 2008 Olympic games; the grounds are open for public perusal and relaxation.
Beijing is thus a mix of culture and transition in the modern day transition. Tourists visiting the place would never go disappointed for more of Beijing trip plannerrelated information, visit triphobo.com